Tuesday, July 1

I cant sleep...
tuning into -

I Kissed a Girl by Kate Perry
Forever by Chris Brown
Closer
by Ne-Yo


Right. Been disconnected from the bloggie world it seems.
Its been a long time since i last touch the bloggie world.
Had planned to blog consistantly somehow but it somehow again fail-ded.


So from the last time i've updated.
Getting my silly ass to national service at Sarawak?
Right. Incase ure wondering how is national service gonna be like.
Its a torturing system. Well. To me it is tho.
To others it might turn out to be the best damn thing.


Moving on.
Got into culinary arts in taylors college.
And believe me when i say this.
It was the best damn thing that it happen. For now..
Guess it was just one silly future ahead once said by my father.
Once? Not really. His giving a daily speech bout how my future is gonna be like.
Like a chicken waiting to be chop.
Get pushed around by humans and just able to earn that silly amount of moneyy.
A job that keeps hiding from humans by working only in the kitchen.
Compared being an engineer and just shaking ur leg in the office earning big bucks.
A job that keeps entertaining richh asses that brings million bucks out to the streets.
Ready to stuff those money into ur pocket.
Great isn't it?


Next.
New friends eventually appear.
And yeapp their truthfully a great one i must sayy.
As being a group was fascinating.


More?
My moms being sweet latelyy.
Which left me with massive loads of curiosity.
But who cares when shes so sweet.
Got me and my sis a new phone.
*DUMBBIGSMILE.

And the numbers of time shes going shopping left me with a big question mark.
Time to time got drag by her to do her shoppings.
An *BIGEVILSMILE will just pop out from my face.
Which is getting stuffs slightly more easilyy from any distraction from the girls from my housee.


So anyway.
My term break is gonna end in a few dayss time.
And im totally unsure bout me continuing my coursee.
Screww this shit.

Happy belated birthday to the June's.
So as my sweet lil mom.
And dad.
July is here. =S

I have hours left to hand in my answer for myy future.
Chef?
Engineer?

Pathetic..


Guess its best for both of uss.
Just be happyy.


..because im wondering about youu
not you but youu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home