Thursday, February 28

Once upon that day...


I think im going nuts.
Not just because i need to make up my mind before its to late.
For the spoil hope that u got me into.
Thank you for nothing actually.
You're being so kind to my hopes and the future of mine.
Anyway. Guess what i bought today.
I mean you'll never think i'll actually shop for this kinda thing.
Even do myself. And the fella who is actually laughing at me like mad now.!
I went to my sisters warehouse which has a sales going on. She works for Arena fyi.
Swim wear and swim accessories if u dont really know this brand.
Everything went very cheap. Its pretty much obvious kan.?
I actually went straight to the bikini section.
Which i promise my friend to get her one of this thingy. And she dared me to buy it.
Wait. It went real funny.
Because im actually buying a thing that i dont know a thing about it.
Especially the size. It was hilarious when i asked the salesgirl.
She even explained to me bout it.
Many girls stood there laughing at me. Which i went pretty blur bout it.!
They even gave me way to actually choose. And they stood there and laughed.
Yet again. Haha.
I did actually choose. And my freaking god. Its freaking hard fyi.
When i made up my mind. The salesgirl shooked her head.
That means no freaking size.
And i have to rechoose.? Which quite obvious i had to stand there and choose.
Again.?
It took two salesgirl to make up my mind.
Which i think was not the nicest around there.
Nice one got shooked away from the salesgirl head.! God dammit.
I think maybe their just jealous because non of their guy buy this kinda thingy for them.
Its just a maybe. But i guess theres really no freaking size.

Honeydew actually makes u fat. Wth.
Just realize it from my sister when i was actually swallowing it already. ><
And she laughed like crazy. Because i told her that was my lunch.
But honeydew taste like gummy bears. Was it.? Hah.
Guess i have to cut down on honeydews already. ><


...and im sorry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home