Friday, February 29

Once in every four years...


Have a great day to those who can actually have their birthdays celebrate on the actual day itself.
But to me is just another typical day.
Got my hair chop.
And went for a little walk at pyramid.
Since zhiji need to check out something on his watch.
Anyway. After buying my huge chicken to fill my stomach.
Im off to training. Which im already late.
After that i rush myself home to get ready for my date at Neway.
I mean a date with some ministry of edu human.
Along with few humans.
In fact. It was my first time going for karaoke.
But isnt a nice first time.
I had to rush to get my food. Because food section closes at 10pm.
And we were there at 9.55pm.
But you'll be amaze how much food we took in just 5mins.
Had my kampai and beer. While kh enjoyed a cup of his mothers breast milk.
The services suck. And its that bad when u have some ministry in your house.
Anyway. Before we can even make our move home.
Police came working. It means raid.
I.C was needed. And kenny did not bring his.
And some urine test is also needed.
But ofcause its lucky to have some ministry beside you.
No checking on urine for us.
After having some drinks and some chit chat with him at some mamak.
We flee-ded home.


Kampai. =)


Hard Kampai. =D


Kok Hoe's mothers breast milk.


Food That We Snatched. =P


Dont bother the fella on your right. Dumb ass.
On your left. Thats the great guy im talking bout. Ministry?


...but my love to you were never once in four years. Once in every tick of a second

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home