Thursday, February 28

The guy you talks about...


Did my last post got you thinking that im nuts too.?
Guess so.
Anyway. I was about to go to BSB concert. Its held at Lagoon fyi.
But since the Quicksilver Revo party experience were that bad to me.
Not only its so crowded. The water do actually stinks too. Dirty.?
So i changed my mind not to go for the concert even do i wanted to so much.
But guess what.
They suck up all the water at the beach. Damn you bitch.
Hell yeah i'll go if i know they'll suck up the water. Bitch.
The crowd was massive. I think theres like ten thousand of humans attended.
I could be one of those. But... Bitch.
You can hardly see Lagoon having that massive of humans there.

As you boleh nampak me terjoinded nuffnang.
Wait. I dunno how it works seriously.
So can help me out and tolong saya earn sikit la.?
If possible to make me earn sikit pun okay dah.
Very the much the thank you.
Wait. Satu lagi.
Baru remember. I think this guy gonna kill me.
I promised him to put his ads up.
But look. I put up another ads instead of his.
Woops and sorry.!
I'll put yours up when i know how its done.
And sorry again.!

Times running.
Saya lagi haven made up my mind.
Guess i'll seriously think bout it later.
I mean.. For serious.!
Heh..
Genting. Saya datang la nii.
ngek ngek.!
If only...
Hmm.


...his got everything that i have to live without

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home