Friday, January 18

Hmm. Not really in the mood to blog nowadays. But oh well. Just try to blog something out la.! Hah. Nothing much happening around this days. Just that my stomach is bothering me badly this days.! I spend most of my time of the day going to the toilet.! =T Hmm. I've been shopping like mad lately for the first time and I'm not done shopping yet.! Heh. I'll just have to see my mums mood again. Its so random.! =S Anyway. Its been one month since i came back from the serdang camp. We did plenty of stupid stuff there.! Hah.! Stupid stuff as in bad i guess.? Nah. Its not that bad i guess kan.? Hah.! =D Oh well. Its a nasty experience but it was fun i guess.? o.O Nah. When you got Nick, Kenny and Th together it'll be your greatest day of your life.! Wait. Did i say greatest.? Scratch that.! It'll be your worse day of your life.! Hah.! =P We even ended up seeing doctor because we were so damn bored.! We got ourself doing the what zit called again.! Ah nvm. The hisap thingy.! =) My hisap thingy was done by so called doctor Nick.! He even forced me to say that or he'll suck even harder to make me suffer.! =S We even snatched the doctors job.! Hah.! And Kenny almost fainted by doctor needle treatment.! Lol.! And yeap.! Without them.! The camp would be nothing close to fun to enjoy bout.! =D





As you can see.! Doctor Nick is a failure.! So bengkok.! Inconsistent.! Ish.! =P

This are some videos that I accidentally recorded it.! Hah.! You can even find Th solo shuffling.! Heh. Pls do not laugh.! * lmao.! *







As you can see.! This is how boring are we.! Hmm.! I'll upload up the rest of the video next time.! Till then.!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home