Thursday, November 22

I was suppose to watch a live tennis match for my first time of my life and its like also the once in the life time match. Like Roger Federer will remember one small little country call Malaysia.? Blah.. SPM spoil everything. An old friend of mine offered me to watch but i had to say one bluddy no? Omfg.! Now only boleh tengok live dari tv.! Babi betul la.! I got to watched the first half of the match only. Tv got snatched.! Hmm.! But the first half was superb.! The two gile babi exchange shots like killing their wifes who caught red handed affair with some other guys.! My arms will even break apart if i were the one receiving their gile babi shots.!

SPM days are boring. Its like never ending like a bluddy sejarah story.! 3 more papers to go.! Hmm.! You people counting where to go. where to work. Apa-apa saja la. Me pula counting how many more papers to go.! Adui.! Tak shiok la ni.! Babi betul.! Happy holidays people.!

I hate who i am.! 20 more freaking nilai to be a BER-MORAL punya budak.!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

Tuesday, January 01, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home