Sunday, November 18

Hows your week people.? Being able to enjoy around, party, and most importantly stress free.! Envy you people now la.! What will your feelings be if you were sitting for SPM.? Scared? Petrified? Happy? Emo? Normal? I dunno what feeling should I be in. Yes I do scared for the papers that I'm not so good at. I was petrified the day before SPM started. Happy? Er. Maybe a little? Because I'm gonna be out of school soon.! Emo. Um. Yeah? Its like I'm missing school time already but I hate school.! Wth. =.= I do feel normal everyday and then. Maybe because I'm stupid.! Blah.. Its all so funny.! Wait. Talking of all this it reminds me that whom I hating now.! Ivan Koh Jee Han.! I hate YOU.! info: He finishes his exam earlier than me by i think 4 days? Wth.! I will be hating u till this exam ends.! Tra la la la.! =D

Rite. Not to forget to congrats Adrian for making his wish came true.! Keep kicking the bass bitch.! Chupa Chups keeps me alive.! =D Haha.!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home