Sunday, November 11

Har. Me. Aaron is blogging.! Happy now u people.? =P Nothing much this days. Just that I'm not having my tight little anymore. Just 5 hours of sleeping everyday.! Feel my brain is jamming now. Oh god.! It's like less then one day more to go.! I think i'm really scared now.!

As you can see Mr. Goh Wea Hong has a blog now which was actually created by me and it will be updated by me.! People. I got force to do it.! I even got torture even creating his blog by his pinching.! Iish.! But it wont have any post for the moment until he says so.! Lol. Jason Foo currently is into blogging.! He even blog everyday.! So people.! Visit him.

The other day i taught i was going to be extremely exited after installing the NBA LIVE 08 onto my com. But it ended up in a disappointment.! It needed the Window Vista to operated it's devastating graphing.! Window Vista will be in my shopping list.! O.o

I think i better go get myself prepare for my tuition in Kancil. My last minute revision. I hope it's good.! Hmm.! In Kancil, every student is a Prince/Princess.! XD

Wishing lucks to all people who are taking SPM.! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home