Thursday, September 13





I attended my uncles wedding which i don't think i'm so close to him at all. But i think we're related somehow.! Okay nevermind.! I miss-ded his wedding ceremony due to my basketball match. But at least i turn out to his wedding dinner.! The place called Courtyard Garden and it was pretty much nice and romantic and it's pack of unknown people and they act like they known you.! All i do is just smile and shake-ded their hands.! The service are fantastic.! My mum actually let me had a wine but u know with all my uncles around.! They will eventually so no and because it'll spoil my intelligence brain.! 0.o wow.! Nevermind.! I had plenty full of sprite for the day.!


Right. Let's not forget bout the food.!

First dish up.!





Second dish.!




Third dish.!




Last dish.!




Once again everybody greeted the new couples in town then slowy-ded everybody left the place.!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home