Monday, June 25

People feeling horny around. Changing their blog skins after one and other. Guess its time for me too then.! Hmm. My last weekends are just normal. Went to play 3 on 3 at digital mall which is located at Seksyen 14 at Saturday. Lose to some angry baboons in the semi and also the biggest baboons in the competition there. Wtf.~! My T-Mac shoe like that gone.~! >.< Quite sad to land on the same group as them. Hmm. But indeed enjoyed the first round. Ck got a buzzer beater for us which help us book a place in the semi-final. I got a buzzer beater assist.! Haha! Did actually explore the digital mall. Not bad! But i just love the street over there.! Great foods are just around there. People who stayed there are so lucky! Downstairs is the digital mall. Opposite them got good food! Beside them have a mall to walk.! They even have pasar malam in the night! How cool.! Living easily there! Just need money. Lolx! In fact Jen Sun got high with one BIG monitor which he plan to ask his dad to buy. Guess what! His already starting to imagine how is it when his playing dota with that BIG monitor.! His high at that time.! Lolx! Saw plenty of speakers. Mummy! Next destination! Haha! She did YEAh.~! This weekend lets go! Wee.~! =) I'm ready to blow my neighbours house! WooHaha! Went to Mrs.Chew house to celebrate Kathatrine's birthday. She's only standard 5. Its kinda weird for when i see her friends! Lolx.! So.~! So.~! I mean. So kiddo.! Haha!

School School.~! So boring! Today cant even catch to play ball. It started to drizzle but i think it stop when i was napping.! Wtf.~! Potong Steam! But dunno got people when to play not also.! Hope not! Lolx! I wanna play ball.~

Currently just night-dreaming to get my hands on Nba Live 08.~! Saw the preview in the web. Which basically uses Ps3 for the moment.! It melted my eyes.! Gosh.~! Wtf.! When is it gonna release in the computer. I need it! Grh.!

Counting down for Transformer.! Wee.~! I'm having the ticks now.! WaHaha! No disappointment for me! For you then i dunno! Keke.! Lala.! Surf's up its kinda cool tho. =)

Me signing off.

i) Nba Live 08
ii) Transformer
iii) Speakers
iv) Get my phone to the clinic

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home