Monday, June 18

Okay.. Let me touch up with my holidays..! Well.. Finish my tournament with 3rd place which i lost to "Fei Lou Fu Kin Min" team which was Wei Xiang's team which also contain Zhiji and Jun Hoong in the semi-final by 9 points.. And the rest with their funny names like Soh Keong, Dai hau and etc... Good experience tho.. In fact its my first time losing to my own friend.. I mean close one..! Funny feeling i had..! Happy and sad..! I'm happy because my friend can enter final.. I'm sad because i cannot help my team win to qualify for final..! Like everybody says.. The ball is round! U can never decide a game by saying it..! Better luck for me then next time!

A yes.. I finally got my new computer..! Its marvelous! Its heaven! Phee~! Woo~! Arghh!! Its running so freakingly well which all under by my budget..! And all this thanks to Richard!! Bow to him~! Bow to him~! =) But still waiting for my speaker! My computer desk look so funny..! Speaker Speaker where R u?? =T Well for gamers, you all should try supreme commender or command and conquer 3..! Cool game tho.. I'm just a bluddy noob in this kinda game..! But seriously..! The game kinda cool to me! =)

Ah! Fatty boy bistro! Si Beh Sui!! Its located beside Old Towm Kopitiam?! The food are marvelous! People! Should go there and have a try! No regrets! I brought Larissa there to have dinner as her birthday present for the moment along with Zhiji and Kenny..! Things are just free-ING here and there! =) After that went Secret Recipe to celebate Siew May's birthday!

School started ages ago which i got back all my exam's paper.. Some i'm satisfy with but some not! Need to work on it more now and then! Hmm..! Lalala~! Not to mention last Saturday which our class gather at Nali's Place i guess?? Ah whateva..! Which located at Taipan..! Its just behind KFC if i'm not wrong..! Like usual..! People just love to cam whore! My face did actually get into some of the pics..! hmm!! No offence but the the food there sucks! Boh Sui!! Yucks!! And it costed badly!! Price are so not reasonable!! Blabla~! Pics; Down! The rest are in friendster..!

P.S to myself: i) Control fella.. Control..! Niabeh~! Cool cool~! =) Be cool or nobody gonna play with you anymore! =(
2) Move forward without your past! =T



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home