Wednesday, June 6

Can my days be better? I guess not anymore.. Fuck up dad i have.. Why you must spoil my dreams when i want it so much.. And you must say all those sarcastic words to hurt me.. And you even wanna compare me with other people..! I was born to not compare with other people cause i know I'm not capable of doing it.. Don't i even know i need to pass my grade's for the future of mine..!! Is being a cook so that funny and ridiculous? Why don't i see people laughing at Jamie Oliver..! Okay.. We don't take that standard to compare.. Why don't i see Weng Soon "Char Keuy Teow" cooker get laughed.. And his not even close to be bankrupt..! A cook have no futher?? Whatever you say.. So be it!! I was born to let you choose my path of road..! I can never be my own..! Study ma.. Then get enough grades.. Then go for Form6.. Then send me to wherever you like me to become.. Then help you find money when you retired ma.. You wan it this way rite?? I'll do it then..!! WHATEVER YOU SAY!! BEING A COOK HAVE NO FUTURE!! BEING YOUR WAY CAN HAVE A FUTURE MA!! I'LL DO IT THEN!! I'M JUST BEING YOUR GOOD BOY!! AS FOR BEING YOUR GOOD BOY.. I'LL BE NOT ME!! HAPPY?! =)

Why am i even sitting here? I don't even think i should even exist!! I'm just a spoiler..! I spoil every one's life there is in this world..!! Guess i just spoiled sumone's life in this holiday..!! Why don't i just die..!! WHY I EVEN EXIST!!

FUCK UP LIFE!! SOHAI!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home