Monday, May 14

Let's see what are the damn thing passing through out the day.. Morning exam? Additional Maths its finally over!! Feel like just grabbing the whole entire paper and put it into to somebody's asshole! Just joking! Haha! Then there's science..! Did lots of mistake tho! Sucks!!! Den there's my mummy again! She's being high lately.. She was asking whether to get a camera or a phone cause its almost the same price to her.. But like usual me *the EVIL me* indeed say of cause get a phone then a camera..! Phone's always the smarter choice!! Haha! You know why? Cause i can K.S it!! Even do i can K.S the camera but like the camera gonna give me any use.. Do you think i cam whore? Erm.. NO!! So phone is actually the smarter choice! *blank* I even tempted her to get the n76 which kenny now using it! My high mummy just love at first sight with the phone which she even got to touch it while kenny was having tuition with me! Haha!! She'll get the Metallic Red one so dun worry kenny! Haha!! But i hope there's still stock around! Hmm! Think that's all for today..! The End! Bye!

What's with me and asshole lately..! Hmm! Haha! Assholes!! =)

Phoenix Suns! Get your assholes moving on the floor and get that rim rolling on the floor with your assholes!! =) Peace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home