Wednesday, May 16

Can some one in the world give me A time to catch my breath..! I'm so exhausted!! Ish ish! Not been taking my afternoon nap for more then a week now! I can't live without my afternoon nap!! Gosh! Move on move on~! Okay.. Finally i got my hair chop-ted! Kenny accompanied me and while my hair being chop..! He cam whored me..! Ish! Guess i'll just upload the pics! My head just felt so light now! Felt like i'm so brainless now! Maybe i am brainless! *blank* I bet a thousand's of people gonna say to me when i see them in school tomorrow is 'Waah! Aaron..! Cut hair R?' Assholes?! Isn't it so obvious? Here's the thing..! When people say like that.. YOU say NO.. We haven met each other for quite some time so that's why you see different in me(yourself)..! Simple! =) Haha! I found myself blogging so much on the exam period! Normal days i feel so lazy to even type a word out! Asshole!! =) Nothing much now! Gonna go back to study! *stone-ded* Wait a minute..! Like you assholes will believe i'll study! Hey! Aaron study! But~! Cannot remember nii ma! Haha! =) I'll remember the easy ones! People! Mind my words! Like the assholes!?!? Being addicted to that word! I dunno?! ASSHOLE!! =) Haha! Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home