Thursday, May 17

All i want now is to pass my freeking B.M..! Hmm..! There..! Another week gonna past again..! Exam exam exam..! It's okay..! But i'm so tired..!! But it's just another 4 DAYS!! Yeah yeah!! Lately been having lots of tuition all of the sudden! And all this just for SPM!! GrrRr!! Next~! Followed zhiji to see a so called 'doctor' which actually heal people? The place was freakingly far and the most least place you will ever thought of to go! The funny thing is he treats his patient out side of the house..! If you were to see him, all you have to do is grab a chair there and sit and the next thing he does is light up his cigarette and puff for his energy and grab his lil tiny bangku and sit and there goes your nightmare for the day! Haha! The worse thing is he just grab zhiji's foot right up and straight away without warning he just press with him two finger to check what's happening.. What he told is zhiji's foot which the vain ran to other place, and all he have to do is just make it back to the normal place..! You think it's that easy? You never wanna know how he does it!! I was petrified! But in the end, I was also able to get a lil bit taste of his healing skill..! It's painful my god..! But it's okay.. Think I dun feel that pain there anymore tho..! Not bad..! But it's still pain asshole! =) Think all this will wrap up for today! Bye!

P.S: I'll kill whoever injured me again..! I wan no more doctor's!! Go away assholes!! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home